Management Policy Statement
KKC is committed to provide an independent management system assessment services to the business community that leads to the confidence in certification and self to operate globally.
- KKC is committed to provide value addition through regular assessment and by adopting the requirements of accreditation board(s).KKC is an entity relying upon the input from accreditation board, advisory board and the internal resources to enable continual improvement and keeping the interest of all its relevant stakeholders.
- KKC is committed to keep all specific information confidential, which is not publicly available.
To provide impartial and un biased audit services to our clients. To help achieve international recognition and acceptance through the standards of quality management system.
- To implement and maintain the established documents to conduct certification activities, so that no non conformity are observed by the accreditation boards.
- To provide timely services through completion of process of decision on Certification at KKC within 90 days from the receipt of application.
- To ensure accreditation activities are conducted as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2011.
- Does not pursue or plan to pursue business activities, which could jeopardize impartiality Has an Impartiality Committee, an independent committee made up of members representing KKC key interests, that will advise on matters of impartiality and act on the findings of reviews.
- Prohibits its external auditors from participating in the audit of any organization to which they have done consultancy or training (other than professionally registered auditor training), or they had any financial or commercial interest for a minimum period of 2 years prior to the date of application of the organization for registration.
- Ensures that when allocated a particular contract, Audit staff shall not disclose or discuss any detail; before or after the audit, to any member of staff other than their direct Management or other members of the team, as required by the “Code of conduct, confidentiality, conflict of interests and intellectual property agreement” and “Secrecy and non disclosure agreement” signed on the commencement of employment.